Monomoy Capital Partners Welcomes Our Summer 2022 Interns
Please join us in welcoming our 2022 summer interns! We officially kicked off the Monomoy summer internship programs this week, and we are excited to have such an accomplished group of undergraduates join us for the next ten weeks.
(From left to right)
- Joseph Ramirez
- A member of the 2021 intern class, we are thrilled to have Joey rejoin the team this summer as an Investment Analyst Intern. A rising senior at Morehouse College, Joey plans to graduate with a Bachelors of Business Administration in Finance.
- Miles Hickman
- Miles joins us as a Private Equity Intern from Morehouse College. He is currently a rising junior studying finance and Chinese.
- Angela Wu
- Angela is a rising senior at Duke University, planning to major in political science and minor in economics and music. She joins us this summer as an Investment Analyst Intern.
- Kris Sunwoo Park
- Kris is a rising senior at Duke University, joining our investment analyst internship program. She is planning to graduate with a B.S. in economics, sociology, markets and management.
- Andrew Coulibaly
- Andrew joins our private equity internship program as a rising junior at Howard University. He is working towards his Bachelors of Business Administration in Finance.
About the Program
This is the second year for our Internship Programs where we invite rising juniors and seniors to join the team and gain a hands-on experience working as a financial analyst at a private equity firm. The goal is to provide undergraduates broad exposure to private equity, working with Monomoy professionals and management teams.
This year we received 120 applications to the program, and are thrilled to have these five exceptional undergraduates join this summer.
Our interns will be working closely with both the Monomoy Investment team, in a transactional capacity, and with the Operating team, in a portfolio management setting. Throughout the summer, they will work directly on deals, with management teams, spend time with department leadership, improve their analytical skills, and build on their professional development. Each intern will be assigned to a portfolio company, and will have the opportunity to spend a week at the company’s locations to meet with management teams and visit plant floors.
Welcome Andrew, Miles, Kris, Joey and Angela, we are excited to have you join the Monomoy team!